Self-Directed Tax Calendar
2020 Tax Calendar Dates & Deadlines
Provident Trust Group mails all account owners the following:
- 2019 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (as applicable)
- 2019 Annual Account Statements
- Notice for Required Minimum Distributions (”RMD”) for Traditional, SEP, and SIMPLE IRA clients age 72 or older
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (as applicable) with the IRS
- Completed Fair Market Value (”FMV”) Forms and supporting documents due to Provident Trust Group for FMV amount updates.
- Last day to request corrections made to your Annual Account Statement
- IRS Deadline for those who turned 70 1/2 in the prior year to take their 1st RMD from Traditional, SEP, and SIMPLE IRAs.
- IRS deadline to make contributions to your IRA for the prior year
- The Form 5498-ESA or a substitute Form 5498-ESA needs to be provided to the designated beneficiary (as applicable)
- Contribution re-characterization requests due to Provident Trust Group
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the Forms 5498, 5498-ESA, and 5498-SA (as applicable) with the IRS
- IRS deadline for re-characterizing a regular contribution made to a Traditional IRA or ROTH IRA and for removing an excess IRA contribution, either of which occurred in the prior year.
- Completed RMD requests due to Provident Trust Group for guaranteed processing for in-kind RMDs
- Completed RMD requests due to Provident Trust Group for guaranteed processing for cash RMDs
Get your Tax Calendar
Download our 2020 Tax Calendar to stay aware of important deadlines and information