Self-Directed Tax Calendar
2019 Tax Calendar Dates & Deadlines
Provident Trust Group mails all account owners the following:
- 2018 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (if applicable)
- 2018 Annual Account Statements
- Notice for Required Minimum Distributions (”RMD”) for Traditional, SEP, and SIMPLE IRA clients age 70½ or older
- Completed Fair Market Value (”FMV”) Forms and supporting documents due to Provident Trust Group for FMV amount updates.
- Last day to request corrections made to your Annual Account Statement
- IRS Deadline for those who turned 70 ½ in the prior year to take their 1st RMD from Traditional, SEP, and SIMPLE IRAs.
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (as applicable) with the IRS
- IRS deadline to make contributions to your IRA for the prior year except for Maine and Massachusetts
- For the states of Maine and Massachusetts only, individuals have until April 17th to make contributions to their IRAs for the prior year
- The Form 5498-ESA or a substitute Form 5498-ESA needs to be provided to the designated beneficiary (as applicable)
- Contribution re-characterization requests due to Provident Trust Group
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the Form 5498, 5498-ESA, and 5498-SA (as applicable) with the IRS
- IRS deadline for re-characterizing a regular contribution made to a Traditional IRA or ROTH IRA and for removing an excess IRA contribution, either of which occurred in the prior year.
- Completed RMD requests due to Provident Trust Group for guaranteed processing for in-kind RMDs.
- Completed RMD requests due to Provident Trust Group for guaranteed processing for cash RMDs
- IRS deadline to establish a Solo 401(k) plan for self-employed persons
Get your Tax Calendar
Download our 2019 Tax Calendar to stay aware of important deadlines and information