Self-Directed Tax Calendar
2020 Tax Calendar Dates & Deadlines
Provident Trust Group mails all account owners the following:
- 2019 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (as applicable)
- 2019 Annual Account Statements
- Fair Market Value (FMV) statements to Traditional, Roth, SEP, and SIMPLE IRA owners
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the 1099-R, 1099-INT, 1099-Q, and 1099-SA Forms (as applicable) with the IRS
- Completed Fair Market Value (”FMV”) Forms and supporting documents due to Provident Trust Group for FMV amount updates.
- Last day to request corrections made to your Annual Account Statement
- The Form 5498-ESA or a substitute Form 5498-ESA needs to be provided to the designated beneficiary (as applicable)
- Contribution recharacterization requests due to Provident Trust Group
- Provident Trust Group electronically files the Forms 5498, 5498-ESA, and 5498-SA (as applicable) with the IRS and mails copies to the account owner
- IRS deadline to make contributions to your IRA for the prior year
- IRS deadline for re-characterizing a regular contribution made to a Traditional IRA or ROTH IRA and for removing an excess IRA contribution, either of which occurred in the prior year.
Get your Tax Calendar
Download our 2020 Tax Calendar to stay aware of important deadlines and information