We Are Seeking a Staff Accountant to Join Our Team!
November 5, 2014
Provident Trust Group is seeking a Staff Accountant whose primary job functions will be to maintain accounts receivable and organize our billing functions. This position will work in the Corporate Accounting Department and report to the Controller. This candidate will also work closely with the Operations Department in identifying ad researching reconciling items related to the accounts receivable and billing.
Job Duties & Expectations:
- Daily reconciliation of the company’s accounts receivable
- Identify, research, and find solutions for reconciling items or issues
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Process, reconcile and record credit card payments
- Assist in documentation of policies and procedures related to fee collection and billing
- Ability to assist accounting department with the month end close process including preparing journal entries and monthly financial preparation
- Assist in information gathering related to internal, external, and regulatory audits
- Answer phones and assists clients with questions as needed
- Other duties, tasks, or special projects assigned
- Keep informed of current policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
- Ensures the highest level of customer service and confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Good comprehension of accounting principles and applications
- At least 1 year related work experience
- Attention to detail is a must for this position
- Financial or banking services background a plus
- Stellar attendance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Proactive person who is results driven
- Effectively communicate information and ideas through verbal and written communication
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- A well organized, self-directed individual who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in a group setting as well as individually
Our Ideal Candidate:
Provident Trust Group is a rare and genuine team atmosphere. We require everyone, at every level, to possess a friendly, solution minded attitude while at the same time utilizing a reasonable measure of self-reliance. Here, you will have a voice with your responsibilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their résumé to: Katie@trustprovident.com