Get Started. Get Educated.
Retirement Knowledge that can take you anywhere.
A SELF-DIRECTED ROADMAP TO RELY ON
The Self-Directed Retirement process is slightly different than a typical IRA. So, to assist you in your journey, our Self-Directed Timeline will provide you with important milestones to ensure proper planning so you’re not sidelined with unexpected problems.
Funding Your Account
IRA to IRA Transfer
- No IRS Reporting
- No Time or Frequency Requirements
- No Income Tax Withholding
- No Value Restrictions
- Reportable, but Not Taxable
- No 60-Day Time Limit
- Reportable & Potentially Taxable
- Rollover Must Be Completed by the 60th Day
- One Rollover Per Calendar Year
- Mandatory Withholding for most Employer Sponsored Plans
What should you expect when moving funds?
Custodian Name FBO:
Client Name & Account Number
We’ve got asset custody down to a science
These types of assets are commonly found within the stock market.
These types of assets are not publicly traded and tend to be less “liquid” than traditional assets.
These types of assets are not permissible in a qualified account or retirement plan.